Welcome to ViralOutBreak clan website. make sure to register to our forums by creating an account to be able to be part of this gaming clan ! Thank you.
Welcome to ViralOutBreak clan website. make sure to register to our forums by creating an account to be able to be part of this gaming clan ! Thank you.

VoB`

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesMemberlistClanWars Results DownloadsRegisterLog in

Hey fellas,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Male Posts : 39

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:31 am

Hi mates,

Well you might have noticed I haven't been online at a the past 8 weeks due to school and fortunately due to FIFA15 as well (;
I think it's time for me to retire from cod4, looking back on a good carriere as a gameranger player.
So here is my timeline in Call of Duty for the guys who want to know.. I logged in on gameranger on 2009 for the first time, I played with real life mates for quite sometime but after they all quit some zt's asked me to play with them for a whule, after that (short) period I left call of duty for no reason. In 2012, I played one simple game of cod and managed to fuck the whole enemy team uup with trickshots and stuff like that. So. a random guy called N1 started talking to me and asked if I wanted to play for his so-called an DA. I had such an amazing time (this is where I met Viny) . Unfortunately DA was too short in active members and had to close. Viny and me were told to move oln to pG, We started to talk to sT4Ck and he recruited both Viny and me. We both learned how to use teamspeak properly, credits to Gog1, sT4Ck, AvG, VIPA and Hulk. For another reason pG closed 3 weeks later, Viny stopped playing cod4 and I kept on going alone and playing promod for icoN. Some months later Viny came back and Gog1 was playing foe dZp, Viny and me decided to play for dZp and Yeolde accepted us very feiebdly. I had ao much fun with all those random crazy people in that clan and I really loved it and still do. Unfortunately I left to follow my good riends Jihax and Jafax with theie clan. IAt this time, I love both VoB and dZp and there is no clan for me to choose, so retiring would be the best solution dor that problem as we. I really love you all crazy faga!!!

Regards,

Flo
Back to top Go down
JIhaX

JIhaX

Palestine Male Posts : 51

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Hope the best for you bro in real life. i wish we will meet some time in real life
stay in touch in facebook Wink
Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.viraloutbreak.net
En3RGIE46

En3RGIE46

Slovenia Male Posts : 60

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 am

from what u wrote its been a joy-ride...wich is the most important thing; thru all the years here ur definetly on my top5 list from view on players package,so i cant say u wont be missed.Wish u all the best in life and hope ill cyu around.
the one and only- UNDISPUTED Floooo
Back to top Go down
Flo

Flo

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 am

Thanks Jih and MIGHTY Energie, hope we'll meet somewhere else sometime because you we're someof the best gaming friends I've had
Back to top Go down
Del

Switzerland Male Posts : 5

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm a bit hurt that you don't mention me but k :p nah jk ofc take care mate!
Back to top Go down
JafaX

Palestine Male Posts : 30

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:01 am

So sad to hear that you're retiring my friend you were one of my best friends I just wish that we could have more time together because I'm really gonna miss the time we had spent together playing and talking on TS and everyting...
And of course I wish you all the best in your life mate, and at least stay in touch and let us hear about you sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Flo

Flo

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 am

Thanks Del and Jafax, Yes I'll do that.

Oh and Del here's my story about you I'm really sorry I forgot about you : I met Del in a server with another name and we started a fight somehow not knowing we both played for pG, He told me his clan : aF was way better than mine : iFz. I told him that I could fuck him hard with my old team pG and he was laughing because he was the one who was the leader etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey fellas,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas,    Hey fellas,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey fellas,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Talk :: InActivity-
Jump to: